As the Biden administration increases vaccine supplies to state, and Maine's mass vaccination sites offer more shots, COVID-19 cases are dropping.
Dr. Nirav Shah, director, Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention, returns to answer your questions about COVID-19, vaccination prioritization, testing, new virus variants and more.
- Dr. Shah: Vaccinations Not Cause Of Recent COVID-19 Case Declines
- Maine CDC Discovers Second Case Of U.K. Coronavirus Variant In York County
- Biden Administration Says It Has Increased Vaccine Supply
- Maine keeps putting guardrails on its COVID-19 vaccination system
- ‘Don’t waste a dose,’ — Maine CDC outlines plan to minimize COVID-19 vaccine doses from getting thrown away
- Updated: I’ve been vaccinated against COVID-19. Now what?
- Northern Light Health, Maine CDC urge eligible Mainers to fill open COVID-19 vaccine appointments at Cross Insurance Center in Bangor
- Walmart’s Covid-19 Vaccine Rollout Heads to Small Towns
- Vaccine effort jumbled after Pennsylvania’s decision to delay Moderna vaccines