Contact Maine Public
Thank you for your interest in Maine Public. We have created a phone and email system to help you reach the right people and departments for your inquiry.
Call 1-800-884-1717 to:
- Use our phone directory to contact specific staff members.
- Make an inquiry about donating to Maine Public and/or updating your membership account.
- Make an inquiry regarding donating a vehicle to Maine Public.
- Ask questions about membership benefits including Experience Magazine, the Maine Public Member Card, Passport, and Thank You Gifts.
- Provide a comment or ask a question regarding Maine Public’s radio and television programming or a general question or comment regarding Maine Public in general.
Email Maine Public at email@example.com regarding any of the issues or questions above and our Audience Services Team will respond in a timely manner.
Maine Public General Mailing and Fax Numbers:
|63 Texas Ave.||1450 Lisbon St.||323 Marginal Way|
|Bangor, ME 04401||Lewiston, ME 04240||Portland, ME 04101|
|Fax: 207-942-2857||Fax: 207-783-5193||Fax: 207-874-2296|
Email the Maine Public News Department at TellMeMore@mainepublic.org to:
- Leave a news tip for the Maine Public News Department (We check this email address regularly. If you have a promising tip, you may receive a call back from a Maine Public News reporter so it helps if you leave some contact information so we can reach you with follow-up questions.)
Send a news tip by mail to:
Tell Me More
1450 Lisbon St.
Lewiston, ME 04240
Participate in a live Maine Calling episode by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 1-800-399-3566, or by posting to Maine Calling's Facebook or Instagram pages.