All Books Considered Book Club
Welcome to Maine Public's All Books Considered Book Club!
Every two months or so we will feature a book from a preeminent national and Maine author and hold a virtual book club meeting attended by the author and hosted by either Jennifer Rooks or Cindy Han from Maine Calling.
Sign up HERE to join the club! There is no cost to participate — by signing up you will receive updates about what books are up next and information on how to attend each book club meeting.
These wonderful bookstores are providing a purchase discount to anyone purchasing an All Books Considered book club title while Maine Public is featuring each specific title:
- BookStacks in Bucksport (use code MPBOOKCLUB2021)
- Bull Moose (No discount code needed — store discount policy on all titles applies)
- Left Bank Books in Belfast (use code MPBOOKCLUB2021)
- Print in Portland (use code MPBOOKCLUB2021)
- Sherman's Maine Coast Book Shops (use code MPBOOKCLUB2021)
- DDG Booksellers in Farmington (use code MPBOOKCLUB2021)
Our October/November All Books Considered Book Club selection is The Lowering Days by Gregory Brown.