Mainers weigh in with their favorite made-in-Maine gifts. We’ll hear from craftspeople, artists, authors, small store owners and Etsy business operators about what they produce and where to find it. These products and services reflect the depth of innovation and entrepreneurship in Maine.
- Mary Alice Scott, Executive Director, Portland Buy Local - And check out the Portland Gift Guide
- Sarah Stebbins, Editor, Maine Homes by Down East, Home Editor, Down East
- Mary Pols, Editor of Maine Women Magazine; former reporter for the Portland Press Herald; author of the memoir Accidentally on Purpose.
- Alex Steed, co-founder of Knack Factory (which publishes its own Made in Maine Gift Guide)
- Maddie Purcell, founder of Fyood Kitchen and producer of the Experience Maine Gift Guide