With winter essentially here, our panel offers ways to save on home energy costs and to prepare for seasonal challenges.
Tux Turkel, staff writer focusing on energy issues, Portland Press Herald
Richard Riegel Burbank, president & CEO, Evergreen Home Performance, LLC
Michael Stoddard, executive director, Efficiency Maine
- Quick tips for weatherization from the show: check to be sure your windows are closed, especially upstairs; check your chimney flue; get your furnace serviced; cover your windows with curtains or shades at night, or with clear plastic; switch your thermostat from "auto" mode to "heat"
- Press Herald: Heat pumps in Maine: Set it and forget it? Or turn it off for the winter?
- Efficiency Maine: Heating Solutions
- Efficiency Maine: Vendor Locator
- Window Dressers
- Insource Renewables YouTube channel