After Maine passed legislation last year clearing the way for community solar, Maine residents have been fielding offers to participate in community solar energy opportunities. We’ll learn about how community solar works, the benefits and drawbacks, and the role of solar power in Maine’s energy future.
Dan Burgess, director, Governor's Energy Office
Barry J. Hobbins, public advocate, State of Maine
Fortunat Mueller, president & co-founder, ReVision Energy
David Costello, climate & clean energy director, Natural Resources Council of Maine
- Maine Office of the Public Advocate: Community Solar
- Governor's Energy Office: Solar & Distributed Generation
- Maine Public Utilities Commission: Programs for Small Solar, Community and Other Renewable Energy Projects
- Natural Resources Council of Maine: Solar Power in Maine
- ReVision Energy: Community Solar Farms
- How Maine's Solar Power Boom Could Unintentionally Stunt Adoption Of Climate-Friendly Technologies
- What's the deal with all those mailings about community solar farms in Maine?
- Nexamp acquiring 50-MW Maine community solar project portfolio
- Lisbon signs up for Nexamp Community Solar
- Bath Iron Works set to buy energy from 6 Maine solar projects