Gov. Janet Mills discusses the state's response to the coronavirus, including the declaration of civil emergency and ever-tightening precautions. We'll learn what her top priorities are in this challenging time, and how she plans to protect Maine's people and economy from the serious repercussions of this global pandemic.
This program has been edited for privacy purposes.
- Number Of Maine Coronavirus Cases Rises To 42, Mills Issues Executive Order With New Restrictions
- Executive Order: An Order To Protect Public Health
- What Mainers Need To Know About The Coronavirus
- Maine Department of Labor: Unemployment Insurance FAQs Regarding COVID-19
- Maine Lawmakers End Session After Approving Sweeping Emergency Powers For Governor
- Maine Attorney General Investigating Reports Of Price Gouging
- Online Learning, Meal Distribution And More — Maine Schools Face New Challenges Following Closures
- As COVID-19 Testing Need Increases, Some Health Providers Say Maine Doesn't Have Enough Equipment