It's Friday, and time again for Maine's Political Pulse.
This week Irwin Gratz spoke with Senior Political Correspondent Mal Leary about the most recently released poll from Colby College, which looked at the major races and the political thinking ahead of November's elections.
Get caught up:
- New Colby Poll Gives Biden An 11 Point Lead Over Trump In Maine, Gideon 5 Points Over Collins
- Response rates in telephone surveys have resumed their decline
- 2020 polling from Colby College
- Fueled By Suburbs, Democrats Are Poised For Gains In Key States, Analysis Finds
- Trump predicts ‘great victory’ for Dale Crafts in 2nd District at Thursday ‘tele-rally’
- Maine Campaign Strategists Search For Creative, Socially Distant Ways To Engage Young Voters
- How The Recent Black Lives Matter Movement Gained Increased White Support
Maine's Political Pulse was produced this week by Willis Ryder Arnold. Caitlin Troutman is the digital producer. The theme music was performed and recorded by Rob Holt.