It's Friday and time again for Maine's Political Pulse.
He's back...well, you could argue former Republican Governor Paul LePage hasn't really gone that far. Since leaving office last January, LePage has done numerous talk-radio interviews and commented on goings-on since he left office. But, this week, he made his first major, public speech since leaving the Blaine House.
Maine Public's Steve Mistler, Mal Leary and Irwin Gratz will discuss this as well as the latest developments regarding the impeachment inquiry.
More to read:
- 'I Am A Product Of My Environment' — LePage Teases Possible Run In 2022 As Students Protest At Colby
- Maine's Pugnacious Governor Leaves Behind A Complex Legacy
- Governor-Elect Promises To Set A Different Tone In Augusta Than Her Predecessor
- LePage Vows To Run Against Mills In 2022 If She Doesn't Expand Medicaid 'Sustainably'
- The Republican Party Is Changing
- Impeachment Inquiry Catch-Up: Bombshell Testimony And Revelations From The East
Maine's Political Pulse is produced by Willis Ryder Arnold. Caitlin Troutman is the digital producer. The theme music is by Rob Holt.