One in three American adults suffers from some form of cardiovascular disease. Our panel will offer advice on living a heart-healthy lifestyle.
- Kate Foley, MS NSCA-CPT, Fitness Manager at OceanView at Falmouth
- Brenda Vitali, Communications Director, American Heart Association
- Kim Martins, Senior Exercise Physiologist, Maine Medical Center
- Caitlin Coppenrath, Program Manager at Turning Point Cardiac Rehab and Prevention Center
- Nearly half of US adults have heart or blood vessel disease
- What is high blood pressure?
- Hypertension in kids
- 10 tricks to reduce salt in your diet
- Heart disease in women: Understand symptoms and risk factors
- 5 ways to de-stress and help your heart
- Plant-based diets can help reduce your risk of heart disease, find the right one for you
- Too Much Sugar Can Stress Your Heart
- American Diabetes Association