Medical Update: Experts Discuss The Latest on Covid-19, Vaccines, Virus Variants & More
We discuss the latest developments in the pandemic, from the continued transmission of Covid-19 in Maine, to a slowdown in vaccine distribution. Our panel of medical experts will answer listener questions.
Dora Mills, chief health improvement officer, MaineHealth
Jim Jarvis, family medicine physician, physician incident command, Northern Light Health
- U.S. CDC: Clinical Care Considerations for COVID-19 Vaccination
- Fauci says face masks could become seasonal after Covid pandemic
- MaineHealth Refocuses On Vaccinating Younger Mainers
- Maine officials worried about relatively high COVID hospitalization rates
- Vaccination Against COVID 'Does Not Mean Immunity' For People With Organ Transplants
- Maine Legislature delays next week’s session after 2nd member tests positive for COVID-19
- Maine CDC promotes COVID-19 clinics offering extended hours
- ‘A frightening shift’: Maine hospitals see surge of unvaccinated patients needing intensive care
- New Study Estimates More Than 900,000 People Have Died Of COVID-19 In U.S.
- Mass Vaccination Site In Bangor Will Soon Downsize To A New Location
- The bad news—and the good—about obesity and COVID-19
- WHO is closely monitoring 10 Covid variants as virus mutates around the world