1 Person Linked To A Millinocket-Area Wedding Outbreak Has Been Admitted To The Hospital
One person linked to the COVID-19 outbreak at a Millinocket-area wedding has been admitted to Millinocket Regional Hospital.
In a statement issued by CEO Bob Peterson Wednesday afternoon, the hospital has tested more than 300 individuals and 190 results are still pending.
As the 14-day mark from the event on August 7 approaches, Peterson says the hospital is preparing for a potential second-wave of patients.
So far, Millinocket Regional Hospital has identified 28 positive cases. On Tuesday the Maine Center for Disease Control said that 24 are directly connected to the wedding.