Oct. 18: Campaign Finance And A Look At The Polls Ahead Of A Contentious Election
It’s Friday and time again for Maine's Political Pulse.
This week host Keith Shorthall is sitting in for Irwin Gratz, and he’s speaking with Statehouse Bureau Chief Steve Mistler and Chief Political Correspondent Mal Leary. They’ll take a look at campaign spending and how various polls might provide perspective on how Maine politicians are doing in the ramp up to the 2020 election.
More to read:
- Prolific Fundraising By Gideon And Collins Demonstrates High Stakes Of The Race For U.S. Senate
- Maine is expected to see unprecedented political ad spending in 2020
- Public Policy Polling: Impeachment Could End Collins’ Career
- The Hill: 50 percent of Maine voters disapprove of Susan Collins's job performance
- Morning Consult's Senator Approval Rankings
- Maine Senators Predict Stinging Rebuke Of Trump Over Syria
Maine's Political Pulse is produced by Willis Ryder Arnold. Caitlin Troutman is the digital producer. The theme music is by Rob Holt.