Maine’s 1st Congressional District representative joins us to discuss the latest news from Washington, D.C., including her work on prescription drug pricing, climate change, farming and ocean acidification. We’ll also ask what it’s like working in the majority party.
Chellie Pingree, first elected to Maine’s 1st Congressional District in 2008; serves on the Appropriations and Agriculture committees.
- Barr Summary Of Mueller Report Draws Mixed Reaction From Maine's Congressional Delegation
- Maine Congressional Delegation Gearing Up For Re-Election
- Pingree Joins Fellow Democrats In Blasting EPA Chief At Hearing
- Youth Climate Day Of Action
- Read The Mueller Report With Redactions
- Learn More About The Impeachment Process
- Pingree Reintroduces Bill Targeting Ocean Acidification
- Pingree Sponsors Bill Allowing Prescription Drug Imports From Canada
- Senate Blocks Green New Deal, But Climate Change Emerges As Key 2020 Issue
- H.R.2056 - To recognize and honor the service of individuals who served in the United States Cadet Nurse Corps during World War II, and for other purposes
- Collins Opposes Family Separations At Border, but Won’t Support Democratic Bill Outlawing Policy
- As Sanders Calls For 'Medicare-For-All,' A Twist On That Plan Gains Traction
- Emails Reveal Monsanto's Tactics To Defend Glyphosate Against Cancer Fears
- Learn More About The Latest Innovations In Maine Aquaculture