Small Business Relief: How to Access Aid from New Federal Aid Package
More than 26 million Americans have lost their jobs due to the economic fallout of the worldwide coronavirus crisis. As a new federal relief bill sets aside aid for small businesses, our panelists offer answers to Maine business owners and employees seeking support.
Wendell Davis, regional administrator, Region 1-New England, U.S. Small Business Administration
Chris Pinkham (call-in), president, Maine Bankers Association
- How, exactly, did the LA Lakers get a 'small business' loan?
- System Crash Keeps Mainers From Accessing 2nd Round Of Payroll Protection Program Funding
- After financing frenzy, Maine lenders launch second round of small-biz bailout loans
- Small Business Loans Site Crashes On First Day Of Reopening
- Maine’s economic fallout from coronavirus could be nation’s worst
- How to get a small-business loan under the new $484 billion coronavirus aid package
- Coronavirus: Congress passes $484bn economic relief bill
- The $600 Unemployment Booster Shot, State by State