Summertime brings its share of safety and health issues for our pets, from hot weather to water dangers to vacation separation—not to mention ticks and other pests. We'll hear from our veterinarians about seasonal concerns and get answers to your pet questions.
- Virginia Gill, DVM, DACVIM (oncology), Maine Veterinary Medical Center
- Kerri Whittemore, veterinarian, Falmouth Veterinary Hospital
- New York Times: Popular Grain-Free Dog Foods May Be Linked to Heart Disease
- ASPCA: Hot Weather Safety Tips
- CDC: Preventing ticks on your pets
- PetCure Oncology: Get the Facts: 7 Pet Cancer Myths Debunked