Priest Accused Of Sexually Abusing Boys In Kennebunk Goes On Trial

Nov 26, 2018

The trial of former Massachusetts priest Ronald Paquin begins Monday morning in Superior Court in Alfred. 

Paquin's attorney, Valerie Randall, says Paquin is charged with several sexual offenses against two boys he brought on trips to Kennebunk, Maine, in the 1980's. 

"And half of those counts, Mr. Paquin is alleged to have engaged in a sexual act with a young man who had not yet reached the age of 14," Randall says.

Randall says the other alleged victim was older than 14.

Paquin was previously convicted in Massachusetts in 2002 as part of the Boston Archdiocese sex abuse scandal.  He was released in 2015, and was taken into custody in Maine last year.