We talk about the status of Maine’s marijuana regulations, Canada’s new legalization of cannabis, as well as medical marijuana and hemp.
- Republican Sen. Roger Katz of Augusta, co-chair of Maine’s legislative committee on marijuana legalization implementation
- Democratic Rep. Teresa Pierce of Falmouth, co-chair of Maine’s legislative committee on marijuana legalization implementation
- Hillary Lister, industry consultant and medical marijuana patient advocate
- Dave Alward (by phone), consul general of Canada
- Patrick Butler (by phone), senior writer with the Canadian Broadcasting Corp.
- It's Legal. In Canada, Recreational Marijuana Gets Green Light
- Maine Seeks Consultant To Help Set Up Marijuana Markets
- Cannabis is legal in Canada — here's what you need to know
- U.S. official: Canadian marijuana users, workers and investors risk lifetime border ban
- Canadian pot users could get flagged at U.S. border