This week Maine Public's Chief Political Correspondent Steve Mistler is back to talk with Irwin Gratz.
It's kind of hard to separate politics from the pandemic. There was another attempt to convene a special legislative session this past week, and Mistler helps break down how those talks broke down.
- Maine Republicans Again Decline To Hold Special Session
- Maine's Party Leaders Are At Odds Over Calling A Special Session
- Maine Tribes And Janet Mills Struggle To Compromise On Sweeping Sovereignty Measure
- Janet Mills calls for sweeping spending cuts to offset pandemic losses
- Congress Fails To Reach Agreement On New COVID-19 Relief Bill
- Quinnipiac polls: Gideon leads Collins in Maine; South Carolina Senate race tied
- "How the Pandemic Defeated America"
Maine's Political Pulse was produced this week by Willis Ryder Arnold. Caitlin Troutman is the digital producer. The theme music was performed and recorded by Rob Holt.