We check in on the latest happenings from Augusta.
Sara Gideon, Democratic speaker of the Maine House of Representatives
Jeffrey Timberlake, Republican assistant Senate minority leader
- Public Hearings On Mills' Proposed Budget Set To Begin
- Bill Would End Non-Medical Vaccine Exemptions In Maine
- Maine Bill Would Require Companies With More Than 5 Workers To Provide Paid Sick Leave
- State PUC Recommends Approval Of CMP Transmission Project — What Now?
- Slate Of Bills Tackle Prescription Drug Prices In Maine
- New Bill Aims To Drastically Reduce Maine's Greenhouse Gas Emissions