Apple unveils its new streaming service, a new news service and a gaming service. It has also updated its AirPods and some of its iPads. Samsung has released its latest Galaxy line of cellphones. And smart speakers continue to make inroads into everyday appliances. We’ll check in with our tech experts for the latest news from the world of smart phones, PCs, tablets and e-readers. We'll also ask them what to do about incessant robocalls.
Jared Maxfield, owner, Necessary Technology
Janet McKenney, director of library development, Maine State Library
Andrew Rosenstein, owner, TechPort
- Senate panel advances bill penalizing illegal robocalls
- Tracking the “King of Robocalls”
- Why you’re being flooded with calls in your area code—and how to stop them
- Who's winning the 5G race?
- Current, former Pentagon leaders sound alarm on Chinese technology in 5G networks
- Maine Will Use Location Data for Transportation Planning
- Apple's services event receives rocky reception from industry and critics