The Learning Space
Broadcast Mondays through Fridays
Maine Public Television
12:00 pm - New episodes
12:30 pm - Rebroadcast episodes
ABOUT: Maine Public, the Maine Department of Education, and Educate Maine have joined forces to create original, educational programming for students in grades 3 through 5. Dedicated teachers from across Maine have developed original video lessons, pulling content from their own lesson plans and sources to provide exceptional learning opportunities for Maine students.
This project would not be possible without the help from these valued partners:
- MSMA: Maine School Management Association
- MCLA: Maine Curriculum Leaders Association
- MSTOYA: Maine State Teachers of the Year Association
- NBCTs of Maine: National Board Certified Teachers of Maine
- MEA: Maine Education Association
- MPA: Maine Principals Association
- MADSEC: Maine Administration of Services for Children with Disabilities
WATCH ALL THE Go2Science Kenya: Groundwater! Episodes HERE!
Teacher Beth and scientist Curtis traveled to Kenya to investigate a groundwater hypothesis. Thanks to the help of kids across Maine, the Go2Science team was able to take action and drill a well for a community in need. Watch the adventure unfold over 12 episodes as you also learn more about wildlife and the culture of a rural Kenyan village.
Thank you to these businesses and organizations for their support of this project: