Jean Chatzky: Financial Literacy And Advice, Especially For Older Adults
Jean Chatzky, financial editor of NBC’s TODAY show and AARP’s personal finance ambassador, joins us to discuss "Age Proof: Living Longer Without Running Out of Money or Breaking a Hip," as well as other matters related to financial literacy and health, especially among older Americans.
Jean Chatzky, journalist, personal finance columnist, financial editor of NBC’s TODAY show, AARP’s personal finance ambassador and the founder and CEO of the multimedia company HerMoney
Annette Lease (by phone), senior financial planner, Machias Savings Bank
- HerMoney podcast
- Vitelli, AARP Maine Present Bill To Help More Workers Plan And Save For Retirement
- How To Handle Sudden Stock Market Moves
- What is a Lifecycle Fund?
- Looking To Refinance Your Mortgage? Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Susan Collins Warns Of Coronavirus Vaccine Scam
- Maine Office Of Securities: 1-877-624-8551
- Get In There: Your Guide To Talking Investments In Any Social Situation
- The Balance: Dollar Cost Averaging for New Investors
- Garrett Planning Network
- Investing For A Longer Life: Why 120 Is The New 100