Medical Update: The Latest News on Covid Symptoms, Treatment, Testing, Antibodies & Vaccine
New information and research continues to emerge regarding COVID-19. We will discuss the evolving knowledge about the disease, including: a range of different symptoms; promising treatment; testing for both the virus itself, and for antibodies to the virus; and development of a vaccine. How are medical and scientific experts seeking answers to the many unknowns of this pandemic?
Dr. Herb Cushing, chief medical officer, Spectrum Healthcare Partners; background includes a focus on infectious disease
Dr. Edison Liu, president & CEO, The Jackson Laboratory; was involved in controlling the SARS epidemic in Singapore
- Maine Reopening With ‘Bare Minimum’ Testing Strategy
- 'Testing, Massive Testing' Needed To Fight Virus; Lab Expands Capacity
- More Symptoms of Coronavirus: COVID Toes, Skin Rashes
- The US already has the technology to test millions of people a day
- Maine Voices: In Time Of COVID-19, Try Interventions, Pivot Quickly, Accept Science
- Social Distancing In Times Of COVID-19. Part 5: The New Normal After The COVID-19 Surge
- How Remdesivir, New Hope for COVID-19 Patients, Was Resurrected
- U.S. CDC: COVID-19 Antibody Testing
- U.S. FDA: Insight into FDA’s Revised Policy on Antibody Tests: Prioritizing Access and Accuracy
- When can a Covid-19 vaccine really be ready?
- Singapore Was A Shining Star In COVID-19 Control — Until It Wasn't