Michelle Singletary: Personal Finance Expert Shares Advice
With extra time this year to file your taxes, we gets some final tax advice from Michelle Singletary, author and The Washington Post’s personal finance columnist. She'll also address savings, credit, retirement, investments and more.
Michelle Singletary writes the nationally syndicated personal finance column "The Color of Money," which appears in The Washington Post. She has written three personal finance books, including her latest, "The 21-Day Financial Fast: Your Path to Financial Peace and Freedom." In her spare time, Singletary is the director of a ministry she founded at her church, to mentor others who are having financial challenges. As part of this ministry, she and her husband also volunteer to teach financial literacy to prison inmates.
- Washington Post: Michelle Singletary
- Michelle Singletary answers your personal finance, credit, debt and budget questions
- "What to Do with Your Money When Crisis Hits: A Survival Guide," by Michelle Singletary
- Thank goodness for that rainy day fund. It helped me get through the unexpected.
- If you’re in line for a stimulus payment, here’s why you shouldn’t wait to file your taxes on May 17
- IRS will soon send refunds to millions of Americans who paid taxes on their unemployment benefits
- 2020 Recovery Rebate Credit