The popularity of yoga continues to grow, and some tout the health benefits—for young and old—that can come from this physical, mental and spiritual practice.
- Tisha Bremner, founder and teacher of Inner Light Yoga of Maine and Maine School of Yoga in Lewiston; certified yoga therapist
- Andrea Gleason, event director, Maine YogaFest; owner of Scarborough Yoga
- Maine moose becomes one with yoga retreat group in Waldoboro
- How to Get Started with Yoga
- WebMd: Which Style of Yoga Is Best for You?
- Huffington Post: There Are So Many Kinds Of Yoga. This Chart Can Help.
- 'Every Body Yoga' Encourages Self-Love And Everyone To Get On The Mat
- Calm & Alert: Yoga and Mindfulness Practices to Teach Self-Regulation and Social Skills to Children
- Time: Yoga Works as Well as Physical Therapy for Back Pain
- Teaching students how to combat traumas of poverty on the yoga mat
- Exercise and Mental Health: How Do They Correlate?
- Maine Laughter Yoga & Laughter Yoga to ease pain
- Sea Change Yoga - bringing yoga access to more people
- Liberation Institute and Yoga Alliance
- Rough Translation: Why Many Muslims In India Feel Yoga Has Been Weaponized
- Is My Yoga Cultural Appropriation? What to Do About It