Mindfulness: How & Why Being Mindful Can Foster Well-Being During Stressful Times
Mindfulness has gained popularity in recent years for its role in helping people to improve their lives, from sleeping better to losing weight to reducing anxiety. It has become even more popular during the pandemic, and the other challenges of 2020, in giving people a way to manage these stressful times. We'll learn how and why mindfulness contributes to health and well-being.
Dr. George (Joe) Dreher, psychiatrist, retired from Maine Medical Center, affiliated with Global Primary Care Consultants
Elizabeth Ross Holmstrom, founder and CEO, Mindful Employer
- Maine.gov FrontLine WarmLine: (207) 221-8196 or (866) 367-4440
- Mindfulness: How It Can Help Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Do You Have a "Future-Anxious" Personality Type?
- Meditation apps have been booming during the pandemic
- How Do I Use A Mindfulness Break To Lessen Pandemic Fatigue? 3 Steps
- Election Got You Stressed? You're Not Alone — Here's 5 Ways To Deal With It
- Benefits of Mindfulness