Maine Secretary of State Matt Dunlap joins us to discuss the March primary election, upcoming ballot referendum, ranked choice and other voting issues, what people need to know about the upcoming census, Real ID and more.
Matt Dunlap is Maine's 49th secretary of state, now serving his fourth consecutive and seventh overall term in office. He previously served three terms as Maine's 47th secretary of state and is the first person to serve nonconsecutive terms as secretary of state since 1880
- Secretary of State's Office: (207) 626-8400
- Maine.gov: March 3, 2020 Presidential Primary and Special State Referendum Election
- Maine Question 1, Religious and Philosophical Vaccination Exemptions Referendum
- Maine switched to a presidential primary in 2020. Here’s why parties are still caucusing.
- Everything you need to know about the Maine March 3 primary
- Mainers Have A Lot Of Questions About REAL ID Requirements. Here Are Some Answers
- Census Official: Mainers' Personally Identifying Data Is Confidential And Can't Be Shared
- Mills Urges Voters To Oppose People's Veto Referendum That Would Overturn Vaccination Law
- Maine BMV wait times explode amid staff vacancies, Real ID surge
- Maine Election Chief Shines Light On Voter Fraud Panel He Was Accused Of Legitimizing
- Panel to Share Findings on Removal of Native Children from Homes
- ‘Dawnland’ Documents Healing Process For Native Americans Taken From Maine Homes