Federal Aid: Congresswoman Pingree & Small Business Advisor Address How Federal Bill May Help
This is the first segment of an extended two-hour Maine Calling, as we continue to cover the pressing issues brought on by the COVID-19 emergency. For the second segment, click here.
The federal aid package for American affected by the coronavirus crisis, now signed by President Trump, is the largest aid package in the nation's history. We learn about the specifics of the stimulus bill and how Mainers can get the help they need during this time of need.
Chellie Pingree, U.S. representative, Maine's 1st Congressional District
Amy Bassett, district director, Maine district office, U.S. Small Business Administration
- What the $2 trillion coronavirus relief bill means for you
- U.S. Further Eases Curbs on Seasonal Worker Visas During Coronavirus
- For Farmers, Stimulus Bill Means Subsidies Continue to Flow
- Pingree.House.gov: Responding to the Coronavirus
- Bath Iron Works Employee Contracts Coronavirus, Parent Company Says
- SBA Disaster Assistance in Response to the Coronavirus
- Maine Bureau of Unemployment Compensation