The explosive growth in demand for hemp is propelling this crop to new importance in the state. We’ll hear from hemp farmers and learn about the potential of hemp to impact Maine’s economy.
- Hillary Lister, policy specialist and consultant with Maine Matters
- Gary Fish, state horticulturist, Maine Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry
- Ben Marcus, hemp farmer, Sheepscot General Store and Farm in Whitefield
- Marijuana vs. hemp: What’s the difference?
- Farmers, Researchers Look To Grow Maine's Fledgling Hemp Industry
- What is the process for becoming licensed to grow hemp in Maine?
- CBD foods sold in Maine must be made with locally grown hemp
- CBD: Cannabidiol Products, Why They're Prevalent, and What Maine's New Ban Means
- Can you extract CBD oil at home
- CBD oil: miracle cure or snake oil?
- Up to $20,000 in hemp was stolen from a Machias farm. If sold as weed, users won’t get high