The votes are in and the New Hampshire Presidential Primary is now history. Our panel discusses who did well and who failed to live up to expectations. They'll also discuss the next phase in the race for the White House 2020.
Andrew Smith, professor, political science, University of New Hampshire; director, UNH Survey Center
Ronald Schmidt, professor, political science, University of Southern Maine; author, "Reading Politics with Machiavelli"
- Bernie Sanders Narrowly Wins In New Hampshire, Taking Front-Runner Mantle
- Klobuchar's 3rd Place Finish In New Hampshire 'Shocked The Establishment'
- With Trump's N.H. Primary Win, GOP Sets Sights on November
- 6 Takeaways From The New Hampshire Primary
- Tech Entrepreneur Andrew Yang Drops Out Of 2020 Presidential Race
- Former Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick Ends His Presidential Bid
- After Iowa Debacle, Tech Experts Who Aid Progressives Call For A Strategic Shake-Up
- What Does N.H.'s New Voter Residency Law Actually Change? For Now, State Officials Aren't Saying
- Stranglehold: A podcast about the New Hampshire primary from New Hampshire Public Radio