The Future of Housing in Maine: What is Happening in With the Housing Market Statewide?
In advance of the Maine Real Estate & Development Association (MEREDA) conference on housing opportunities and solutions in Maine, we’ll learn about the issues facing developers and buyers when it comes to affordable housing and get the latest on Maine’s housing market.
- Gary Vogel, MEREDA President
- Hannah Pingree, Director of the Office of Policy and Management
- Dan Brennan, director of MaineHousing
- Lynn Fisher, Resident Scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, will deliver a data rich baseline of information, encompassing national and regional trends.
- Pipeline grows, but demand for affordable housing continues to surge
- Fee On Hotels Proposed To Address Lack Of Affordable Housing In Portland
- Portland's Housing Boom Offers Little Relief for Families
- What is Cohousing?
- Raise-Op Housing Cooperative in Lewiston-Auburn
- Moving on Up in Maine - to a Teeny, Tiny House
- Mills signs bill to preserve incentive for solar energy producers