Aaron David Miller: Middle East Expert Offers Analysis of Global News and U.S. Policy
Renowned Middle East expert and CNN analyst Aaron David Miller joins us to discuss U.S.-global relations, from nuclear policy to trade wars to dealing with authoritarian leaders worldwide—and prospects for peace in the Middle East. Miller, who is a Maine summer resident, joins us from the Portland studio.
Aaron David Miller, a distinguished scholar at the Wilson Center, is among America’s foremost experts on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and U.S. policy in the Middle East. A former adviser to six secretaries of state, George Schultz to Colin Powell, he helped shape America’s policy in the region for more than two decades. A prolific commentator, Miller is currently a global affairs analyst for CNN. He is the author of five books, including the national bestseller "The Much Too Promised Land: America's Elusive Search for Arab-Israeli Peace," and most recently, "The End of Greatness: Why America Can't Have (and Doesn't Want) Another Great President."
- @aarondmiller2 on Twitter
- Arab-Israeli Peace: A 'Much Too Promised Land'?
- Only 7 Candidates Have Qualified for the Next Democratic Debate
- The case for more foreign policy in the 2020 debates
- Historian: FDR Was The Last Great President. Let's Never Have Another
- Opinion: Why War With Iran Is Bad For Trump — And America
- If Trump can negotiate with Kim Jong Un, why not Iran?
- Trump Is Reinventing the U.S. Approach to the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict