Experiencing COVID-19: We Discuss Testing, Symptoms, Treatment, Recovery & Immunity
We talk with an infectious disease doctor as well as Mainers who have experienced what it’s like to have COVID-19, and what the process of testing and recovery are like. We’ll also learn more about vaccines, immunity and antibody testing.
Dr. Herb Cushing, chief medical officer, Spectrum Health Care Partners; background in infectious disease
Jennifer Bailey, asylum program director, Immigrant Legal Advocacy Project; had COVID-19 recently
Jamie Wagner, husband of Jennifer Bailey; immigration lawyer; experienced COVID-19 symptoms
Ericka Dodge, communications manager, Hannaford Supermarkets; had COVID-19 and is recovering
- Mainers Who've Recovered From COVID-19 Have Lingering Questions — And Frustrations
- How Long Does It Take To Recover From COVID-19?
- Is Loss Of Smell And Taste A Symptom Of COVID-19? Doctors Want To Find Out
- How COVID-19 Kills: The New Coronavirus Disease Can Take A Deadly Turn
- What Mainers Need To Know About The Coronavirus