Maine CDC Director Nirav Shah: Updates On The State Response To The COVID-19 Pandemic
Dr. Nirav Shah, director of the Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention, joins us to discuss the latest in the state's efforts to respond to the coronavirus pandemic.
We'll discuss new federal funding, increased testing, outbreaks, use of protective equipment and masks, antibody tests, medications and research, and we'll take your questions.
- How a Coldplay-quoting doctor became the face of Maine’s coronavirus response
- 57 COVID-19 Cases Confirmed At Cape Elizabeth Care Facility
- After Rash Of COVID-19 Cases In Maine Care Facilities, A Call For Universal Testing
- COVID-19 Testing Expansion for Maine
- Getting An Antibody Test For The Coronavirus? Here's What It Won't Tell You
- Which U.S. States Meet WHO Recommended Testing Criteria?
- Can the Pneumonia Shot Protect Me From Getting COVID-19?
- Contact Tracing : Part of a Multipronged Approach to Fight the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Travel: Frequently Asked Questions and Answers