Dentistry & Covid: How Dentists Are Caring for Patients & Are People Coming During the Pandemic?
To reduce coronavirus exposure, many are people are still putting their dental appointments on hold until the pandemic subsides. What are the consequences for dental health in Maine? We discuss what care and procedures dentists are providing, how they are handling Covid safety, and what concerns they have for the health of their patients.
Dr. Brad Rand, general dentist, Rand Dentistry in Brewer; past president, Maine Dental Association
Dr. Jonathan Shenkin, pediatric dentist based in Augusta; faculty, Boston University School of Dental Medicine
Dr. Joanna Fox, general dentist, Fox Family Dental in South Portland
- Maine Dental Access Map
- Maine Board of Dental Practice: 1-207-287-3333
- The Dentist Will See You Now. But Should You Go?
- Maine Dentists Begin To Reopen
- Maine Dentists Report Spike In Emergencies As Pandemic Forces Offices To Pause Routine Care
- Open Up? Maine Dentists Face Conflicting Guidance On When To Resume Office Visits