Month In Review: News Editors Discuss Top News in Maine
Our panel of editorial page editors returns to discuss the news making Maine headlines in March. We’ll discuss ongoing efforts to re-open the state, the latest on the budget, the continued vaccination roll-out, the impact of the American Rescue Plan on Mainers, and more.
Susan Young, editorial page editor, Bangor Daily News
Ben Bragdon, editorial page editor, Kennebec Journal/Morning Sentinel
Greg Kesich, editorial page editor, Portland Press Herald/Maine Sunday Telegram
Sarah Craighead Dedmon, editor, Machias Valley News Observer
Steven Porter, editor, York County Coast Star & York Weekly
- Maine Democrats Pass $8.3 Billion Two-Year Budget
- Pulse Newsletter: Pandemic Stimulus Could Bring Maine $6 Billion. With A 'B'
- All Mainers 16 And Older Will Now Be Eligible For Coronavirus Vaccines By Mid-April, Under New Plan
- DOT seeks public feedback on Machias dike alternatives
- Power giant sues Maine over plan that could force removal of 4 Kennebec dams
- The Maine GOP Has Condemned Susan Collins' Vote To Convict Trump — But She's Not Having Any Of It
- Marine Patrol Directed To Remove Gear From Path Of Wind Power Survey If Fishermen Won’t