Thank you to our Your Vote 2016 sponsors: MEMIC
, Lambert Coffin
and the Colby Goldfarb Center for Public Affairs and Civil Engagement.CONGRESSIONAL DEBATES:
- First District Congressional Debate
- Second District Congressional Debate
- Question 1 legalizes, regulates and taxes marijuana as an agricultural product.
- Question 2 establishes a 3% tax on household income over $200,000 to increase public school aid.
- Question 3 requires specific background checks for gun sales and transfers.
- Question 4 increases minimum wage to $12 per hour by 2020.
Additional Coverage:Archive resources:
- Question 5 establishes statewide ranked-choice voting.
- Question 6 issues $100 million in bonds for transportation projects.