We hear from Maine Public News team editors and reporters, as well as from Tara Williams, executive director of the Maine Association for the Education of Young Children, about the issues we’ll be covering during this week’s special deep dive series on child care in Maine.
Tara Williams, executive director, Maine Association for the Education of Young Children
Mark Simpson, Maine Public news director
Susan Sharon, Maine Public deputy news director
Robbie Feinberg, Maine Public Bangor correspondent
Steve Mistler, Maine Public chief political correspondent and State House bureau chief
Nora Flaherty, Maine Public All Things Considered producer and host
Ed Morin, Maine Public news producer
- Maine Public Tell Me More Tour
- Maine Public Deep Dive
- Out Of Reach: Maine's Child Care Affordability Problem
- Waitlists Surge Amid High Demand, Closing Providers
- Can Maine Build A Quality Child Care Workforce?
- Models For Child Care Success From Maine — And Beyond
- Looking For Child Care? In Maine, You're Pretty Much On Your Own.
- Quebec's Child Care System Pays For Itself. So Why Aren't More Provinces Jumping On Board?
- Maine Once Had Public Child Care. What Happened To It?