This spring and summer, Maine Public is taking to the road to talk to YOU about what is going on in your community, what are some developments worthy of celebrating, and what types of news stories and coverage are important to you.
We can't fulfill our vision to tell the whole Maine story without you.
The goal of our tour is ultimately to help us learn how Maine Public can serve your community better and how to keep you best informed.
All Tell Me More Tour stops are free and the public is welcome and encouraged to attend. Please check back as the details of each tour stop are finalized.
COMPLETED TELL ME TOUR STOPS
On May 9th, Maine Public's Tell Me More Tour visited Penobscot County, hosting a public event at the Bagel Central Meeting House in downtown Bangor. Here's what we heard:
On April 25, Maine Public's Tell Me More Tour visited Franklin County, hosting a public event at the University of Maine at Farmington. Here's what we heard:
On April 18, Maine Public's Tell Me More Tour visited Androscoggin County, hosting a public event at Maine Public's Studio in Lewiston. Here's what we heard:
UPCOMING TELL ME TOUR STOPS
- PORTLAND — Tuesday, June 18 at Rising Tide Brewing Company from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm at 103 Fox St.
- WATERVILLE — Thursday, June 27 at the Railroad Square Cinema from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm at 17 Railroad Sq.
- OGUNQUIT — Thursday, July 11 at the Ogunquit Museum of American Art from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm at 543 Shore Rd.
- MILLINOCKET — Thursday, July 18 at the North Light Gallery Annex from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm at 256 Penobscot Av. immediately following a LIVE Maine Calling On The Road with Jennifer Rooks from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- NORTHEAST HARBOR — Thursday, July 25 at the Northeast Harbor Library from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm at 1 Joy Rd.