Real Estate: What's Happening with Maine's Market?
For the third year in a row, Maine home sales set a record for the number of homes sold. Home prices were up more than 5 percent across the state. The tight inventory is good for some and a challenge for others. We’ll get expert advice on approaching Maine’s real estate market and answers to questions about the value of certain home improvement projects.
- Tom Landry, Owner/Broker, Benchmark Residential and Investment Real Estate
- Kate Hills, Associated Broker with The Hills Group, ERA Dawson Bradford Realtors
- Julie Marquis, President/CEO of Five County Credit Union
- Real Estate in Maine
- The Maine Association of Realtors
- Housing market frenzy frustrates potential buyers in Maine
- Real Estate Development Hits All-Time High in Maine
- Maine continues record streak of single-family home sales
- Maine’s rental market among nation’s least affordable, report says
- Maine home sales dipped slightly in May, but median price shot up 10 percent