Senator Angus King: The U.S. Senator from Maine Discusses Impeachment, Syria and Other Top Issues
Sen. Angus King joins us from Washington, D.C., to discuss national and international stories in the news as well as his work on behalf of his constituents. We will discuss Syria, ISIS, impeachment, trade, Sen. Susan Collins, broadband, veterans’ rights and other issues affecting Mainers.
Angus King, first elected to the U.S. Senate in 2012, serves on four oversight committees: Rules, Intelligence, Armed Services, and Energy and Natural Resources.
- King Says Trump Phone Call Is Worth Exploring With Impeachment Inquiry
- Maine Lawmakers Face Pressure From Both Sides In Impeachment Inquiry — And It's History Repeating
- How Maine's Two U.S. Senators Are Responding To The Whistleblower Allegations Against Trump
- Susan Collins Says The House’s Impeachment Process Will Affect Senate Business
- Sen. King joins new Climate Solutions Caucus
- Maine Senators Predict Stinging Rebuke Of Trump Over Syria
- Angus King, Susan Collins Call For Sanctions As Turkey Launches Offensive Against Kurds
- Angus King Criticizes Trump’s Decision To Pull Troops From Syria
- King: Defensive Efforts Falling Short In Battle Against Cyber Attacks
- Angus King Speaks Out Against FCC Decision To Scrap Net Neutrality Rules
- Maine Senator Joins Push To Boost Rural Broadband Access