Matt Dunlap: Secretary of State Discusses Absentee Ballots, Ranked Choice Voting
Maine Calling is now airing live at a new time: 11 a.m.-noon, Monday-Friday. Our evening rebroadcast remains at 7 p.m.
Secretary Dunlap returns to discuss the state’s new absentee ballot tracking service, the latest on ranked-choice voting and election integrity. We expect Sen. Angus King to join us to discuss election security measures and why the public should not expect to know the outcome of the presidential race on election night.
Matt Dunlap, Maine Secretary of State
Angus King (call-in), independent U.S. senator from Maine
- White House Struggles To Explain, Contain Its Own Spiraling COVID-19 Crisis
- How Trump's Coronavirus Infection Changes The Campaign's Final Weeks
- This November, Election Night Could Stretch Into Election Week Or Month
- Maine.gov Fact Sheet on Early Processing of Absentee Ballots
- Online Absentee Ballot Request Service for General Election now available
- Absentee ballot requests top 230,000 in Maine
- In-person absentee voting starts in Maine
- At Least 8 People Test Positive For Coronavirus After Rose Garden Event For Barrett