Medical Update: COVID-19 Spread; Vaccine Distribution; Answers to Your Questions
As the numbers of COVID-19 cases continue to surge and vaccines are gradually being administered, our medical experts update us on the status of the pandemic in Maine.
They’ll answer questions about the vaccine, testing, treatment, spread of the disease and how health care facilities are handling high numbers of patients.
Dr. Dora Mills, chief health improvement officer, MaineHealth
Dr. Michael Schmitz, specialist in emergency medicine and internal medicine, Southern Maine Health Care
- COVID-19 Vaccine Sites in Maine
- COVID-19 Vaccination at MaineHealth, or call or text “VACCINE” to 877-780-7545
- What You Need To Know As Mainers Get COVID-19 Vaccines
- Surprised By Lack Of Backup Vaccines, Maine Officials Say 2nd Shots Should Still Be Available
- MaineHealth Readies To Move To Next COVID-19 Vaccination Phase
- What Mainers Need To Know About The Coronavirus
- Are you a Mainer over age 70? Here’s how to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Maine was managing COVID-19 spread better than almost all states. Not anymore.
- 12 Most Common Questions About Covid Mutations And Vaccines
- Vaccine reserve was exhausted when Trump administration vowed to release it, dashing hopes of expanded access
- Doctors Begin to Crack Covid’s Mysterious Long-Term Effects