Dr. Nirav Shah returns to answer questions about the continuing surge in COVID-19 cases, the start of vaccine distribution in Maine, and what to expect with the state's response to the pandemic in the new year.
Nirav Shah, director, Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Maine Responds
- Maine CDC Adds 1 Death, 376 COVID-19 Cases
- Hannaford Pharmacies Will Administer Moderna Vaccine In 2nd Phase Of Maine's Rollout
- Maine CDC Warns Of Post-Christmas Spike
- Officials: Maine Schools Have Received Over 4,000 Rapid COVID-19 Tests
- The COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Plan in Maine
- State has cited 65 businesses for violating COVID-19 rules. See where they are
- Volunteers answer staffing shortage for vaccination clinics, expose growing need
- Mitt Romney slams vaccine distribution roll out: 'As incomprehensible as it is inexcusable'
- Britain Opens Door to Mix-and-Match Vaccinations, Worrying Experts
- The Mutated Virus Is a Ticking Time Bomb
- A side-by-side comparison of the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines
- Still Disinfecting Surfaces? It Might Not Be Worth It
- Don't Let The Pandemic Winter Get You Down: 9 Creative Ways To Socialize Safely