Our panel of personal computing experts join us to discuss changes in the world of technology – from cord-cutting to tablets vs e-readers, iOS vs Android.
- Jared Maxfield, Owner of Necessary Technology
- Andrew Rosenstein, Owner of TechPort
- Janet McKenney, Director of Library Development, Maine State Library
- Arccos Golf’s virtual caddie uses AI to improve your game
- Whole Foods and Amazon Prime
- Facebook Unveils Libra Cryptocurrency
- Maine Lawmakers Send One Of The Country's Toughest Internet Privacy Proposals To The Governor’s Desk
- Now Those Privacy Rules Are Gone, This Is How ISPs Will Actually Sell Your Personal Data
- Apple Replacing iTunes with Music App
- Apple MacBook Pro 15 (2019) review
- Samsung’s Galaxy Note 10 reportedly launching on August 7th
- How to Switch Email Addresses
- Apple Versus Google: Who's Winning the App War?