Congressman Jared Golden: Federal Response to COVID-19
This is the first segment of a two-hour Maine Calling, as part of our ongoing coverage of how the COVID-19 crisis is affecting the people of Maine. For the second segment, click here.
Rep. Jared Golden represents Maine's 2nd Congressional District. He serves on the Small Business Committee and the Armed Services Committee.
Golden joins Maine Calling to discuss the federal stimulus package and its impact on Mainers, as well as other work that's being done to help those in need due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- What Mainers Need To Know About The Coronavirus
- Live Coverage: The Latest On The Coronavirus And COVID-19 In Maine
- What the $2 trillion coronavirus relief bill means for you
- SBA Disaster Assistance in Response to the Coronavirus
- Maine Bureau of Unemployment Compensation
- Federal Aid: Congresswoman Pingree & Small Business Advisor Address How Federal Bill May Help