Your Vote 2020 - Primary Candidates: Bre Kidman & Eric Brakey
As part of Maine Public's coverage of election issues throughout the year, we feature this Your Vote 2020 interview with candidates who will be on the ballot during the primary election on July 14.
We speak with two primary candidates to learn about their views on current events, the issues they are prioritizing, and what they feel voters need to know about them.
Bre "Bee Kay - attorney, artist, activist; candidate for the Democratic nomination for U.S. Senate
- Bre Kidman On The Issues That Are Most Important To Maine Democrats
- Maine U.S. Senate candidates share (virtual) stage for the first time since November
- In rare forum with Democratic frontrunner, insurgent Senate hopefuls look for momentum
Eric Brakey - 2014 former Maine State Senator (R- Dist 20); candidate for the Republican nomination for U.S. Congress in Maine's 2nd District
- Former State Senator Eric Brakey On His Bid To Unseat Jared Golden In Maine's 2nd District
- Brakey Leads In GOP 2nd Congressional District Fundraising
- Republican with libertarian streak seeks Maine’s Second Congressional District nomination
- From 2018 - Brakey On The Economy, Health Care
- Maine congressional race turns hot after Trump scorches an Eric Brakey ally
- 4 ways Maine politicians responded to the Bath Iron Works strike