Maine Gov. Janet Mills told a joint convention of the Legislature Monday night that her budget is aimed at the future, and defended it against criticism that it is unsustainable. Mills said her budget is responsible, and provides needed investments in critical areas without raising taxes.
- Survey: Maine DHHS Deluged By Reports Of Abuse Against Elderly, Adults With Disabilities
- Mills Tells Lawmakers Her Budget Is Sustainable, With No Tax Hikes
- Report Finds Only About A Quarter Of Maine Schools Will Keep Proficiency-Based Diplomas
- Maine CDC Says Fake Flyers Warn Of Bogus Vaccine Side Effects
- Marina For 'Mega Yachts' Under Construction On Portland Waterfront