Abortion services providers in Maine say they are dismayed by a new rule released by the Trump administration Friday. Saturday, Maine Family Planning announced that it will seek a preliminary injunction to prevent the rule from going into effect.
- Maine Psychiatric Hospital Deemed Compliant For Medicare
- Young Environmental Activists Rally At Collins' Office In Support Of Green New Deal
- Maine Health Providers Respond To Title X Changes; Maine Family Planning Going to Court
- Feb 22: Mills And Collins Take Positions On Contentious Issues
- Study Finds Maine Child Protective Workers Are Still Overburdened